Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Taco Tuesdays...

It's cinco de mayo today, probably the first that we won't celebrate. What's the point? For us, it was more of an excuse to drink margaritas all night. This year, I'm on a diet, one that at this point doesn't allow sugar, or tacos for that matter!

I am a little bummed, but it's just another day. Every year since we've been together, I guess that makes it the 3rd we've celebrated. Last year I was pregnant with peanut, so I got to be the DD, oh the joys!

I skipped the gym today. I guess you could say I'm a little on the down side. Maybe it's the lack of caffiene, sugar, but I think it's just plain homesickness. I miss my family alot, and I hate the fact that my parents can't see the kiddos that often. It's really hard living so far away home, but we've created a family and a home here and I'm thankful for that. Doesn't really make it easier though.

There seems to be a thunderstorm coming in, and my monkey will be mad when he comes home from school and we can't go swimming. I'm hoping it clears up before this afternoon when we want to go.

Peanut is currently slobbering all over my arm, I guess that means it's time to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Stranger. So glad to see you're blogging. I'll be checking you everyday. Hopefully one of these days both our trips back to WA will coincide. Fingers crossed.
    I'm sorry you're feeling down. I have those days too. Try and focus on the good things.

    ReplyDelete