Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When there's nothing left to say


The job front is going well, although my daily 2 hour one way commute is really starting to get to me. I still haven't seen an expense check for my mileage compensation, and my bank account is hurting because of it. I mean, I spend on average 250.00 a week in gas. Sad to say that at least last week I was sick and only went in 2 days. This week is working out the same way, so hopefully it will show up by friday. I know I need it....for my gas tank. gross.

I'm starting to really despise New England. Maybe it's the crappy winter with the ass ton of snow we have. I miss home, but then I think of the rain and I don't miss it so much. I miss the south. I miss the sunshine everyday. I miss the happy nice people everywhere, the sandy beaches, palm trees, and the warm weather. I miss the cheapness of everything too. The northeast is full of angry, snobby, rude people who for the most part have quite a bit of money. They live in their large houses that overlook the river, or ocean and drive Volvos, BMW's, and the like. They snub you on the freeway and act like they own the road just because of what their in. Whatever. It gives me the worst road rage. Don't turn your nose up at me just because your in a Volvo and I'm in a Durango. My Durango will kick your Volvo's ASS! I like my soccer mom SUV thanks.

Bailey is getting quite the attitude. She's so funny and when she gets sassy its really hard to not laugh so she thinks she's being cute and funny. It seems like she's saying a new word everyday, and I look back to how fast she's grown up this year. She's a walking, talking, mini-me. In a few years I'm sure the freckles will sprinkle across her nose and then there will be no mistaken it. ;)

So maybe when there's nothing left to say...just smile.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new layout, so cute! Where'd you find it?

    And you LOVE New England, because I'm here pssh.

    And I got sick after you, so I blame you for giving it to me through the phone ;-)

    ReplyDelete