Sunday, October 4, 2009

A day at a time...

I feel a little better, than I have the past couple of days. I do find myself on the edge of tears every few hours it seems, but I have one kid sick with a nasty cold, and Bailey has some sort of virus, and is pooping through 5 outfits a day! I feel so terrible. I haven't gotten much sleep, but on a side note Doug was able to call me yesterday. I almsot didn't go to answer the phone because I wasn't expecting him to call. It was such a relief to talk to him and tell him what was going through my head. He apolgized and said he'd been thinking about us non stop and was constantly checking his phone for a signal so he could call. I hate hate hate that he is away from us. He talks about going back in the Navy and I really don't know about that. :( I will support anything he wants to do, but it will be really hard if he does go back in. It's such a different way of life, and I suppose you could say we're spoiled that he gets to come home to us everyday (with the exception of the next 2 months)

Anyway, it was sooo good to hear his voice, I wish he were coming home instead of being in Virginia... boo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    It stinks that the kids are sick, nothing is worse than having a sick kid, I can't imagine 2!

    Virginia is closer than you think and glad he was able to call you ;-) And hopefully you will be able to talk every day again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you got to talk to him. I know I always feel a million times better when I've heard from Eric.

    ReplyDelete