Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little by Little..

My waist line is whittling! A little at a time, but I'm really starting to notice a change! It's such a great feeling....to finally get this baby weight off. The jeans I was wearing when I found out I was preggers.................are just about.....TOO BIG!

Tonight I'm taking ZUMBA (www.zumba.com) at the gym. I love it so much!! It could be my love for dance...not sure, but it is by far the funnest workout I've done yet. The hour just flies by in no time.

I bought a healthy cookbook that has all sorts of good recipes in it. Last night I made Creamy Ranch Pork Chops. I can have pork, beef, or lamb one night a week, so last night was it. They were SOO GOOD. You'd think that it would be really bad. I'll have to post the recipe for it. I paired it with some rice, and green beans. Perfect dinner.

I lost almost 4 pounds this week. I was aiming for 5, but hey I tried! I did have a few slip ups, mini chips ahoy cookies got the best of me! 5 more to go and I am going to get my hair done I think. Maybe I should wait until 10. It's a good motivator for me.

I bought a Shark Steam Mop yesterday. It is the best mop I've ever used. Since Bailey is crawling, I'm mopping everyday (hardwood flooring). I love this thing, because it uses only water and it dries almost instantly. I dont' have to wait for the floor cleaner to dry before Bailey can play. My floor is so clean! Granted, it isn't shiny like I waxed it..it is fresh and nice. I'll never buy another mop or bottle of floor cleaner again! Well, until I need to wax the floors anyway. It came with 5 resuable pads that I can just throw into the washer. Now I sound like an infomercial.

I'll end it with this...Jesse was eating carrots with Ranch for his after school snack the other day, and he looks at me and says: " Mommy, why isn't Ranch good for me? IT IS made from PURE vegetables." He was so serious, it was funny. So I explained to him, ranch tastes good on your vegetables but doesn't have veggies in it! HaHa..Kids are so funny sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. You did sound like a Mop-o-mercial, now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a steam mop too now. i might have to look into it. did u order it or find it in a store?
    i'm glad to hear your fit life is going great. i want to add you to the smokin hot blog, so send me your email. this is just the kind of post we need on there. i know several of the girls would love the zumba class you talked about.
    talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete