Friday, August 28, 2009

Rainy Days...




It's been raining here all day! Boo! I've been feeling really down this week. Not sure why. Could be the impending arrival of my monthly visitor. It seems to be happening every month..





We've been inside all day, I watched a couple of odd movies on the movie channel and just lounged. I probably should have went to the gym, but instead I ate a bunch of leftover spaghetti. I think I needed it. To be lazy that is. I love being a SAHM, but sometimes I just want to escape..just for an hour! I don't ever get time alone, unless Bailey is napping so I took advantage of it today.
Anyway, I learned to crochet recently...thanks to YouTube! I made Bailey a hat. It's been a good way to curb my nighttime snacking while I'm watching TV. The hat turned out really good, and I think I'm going to line the inside with fleece to keep her little head a bit warmer in the winter. Now I'm making 3 more for a friend back home. She has 3 girls who will look so cute in them!
Anyway, just wanted to share the hat! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. the hat turned out great. it is so cute steph. i know how you're feeling. i have been so blah today. i can't stand feeling this way. i hope we get out of our funks quickly. ;)

    ReplyDelete